TEAMGROUP MP44L 1TB SLC Cache NVMe 1.4 PCIe Gen 4x4 M.2 2280 Laptop&Desktop SSD (R/W Speed up to 5,000/4,500MB/s) TM8FPK001T0C101
- Pickup from New Mail
- New Mail Courier
- Pickup from the store
- Other transport services
- Cash upon receipt
- Bank transfer
- Privat 24
|Digital Storage Capacity
|Hard Disk Interface
|Hard Disk Form Factor
|Hard Disk Description
|Solid State Drive
|Internal Hard Drive
|Hard Disk Size
About this item
- NVMe PCIe Gen4x4 High Speed Interface - Sequential read/write speed can reach up to 5,000 / 4,500MB/s. Compared with the PCIe Gen3 interface, the performance is more than doubled,and drastically enhances work efficiency.
- MP44L M.2 PCIe SSD is the first product to introduce conductive graphene coating on aluminum foil to the SSD label. Less than 1mm thick, the new label design eradicates mechanical interference when assembling. Moreover, together with the onboard M.2 heat sink, the heat dissipating performance is doubled!
- M.2 2280 specification: Supports the next-generation platforms of Intel and AMD. Suitable for both desktop and notebook. Capable of reading and writing large amounts of game data, complex graphics and motion processing algorithms, or loading heavy duty video/graphics editing software.
- Supports SLC Caching technology. Greatly enhance computing performance.
- Warranty: 7-year or TBW (Terabytes Written) limited warranty. Free Technical Support and Customer Service on TEAMGROUP official website.
Heat dissipating graphene SSD label
MP44L M.2 PCIe is the first product to introduce conductive graphene coating on aluminum foil to the SSD label. Less than 1mm thick, the new label design eradicates mechanical interference when assembling. Moreover,together with the onboard M.2 heat sink, the heat dissipating performance is doubled.
Supporting SLC Cache enhancing work efficiency drastically
MP44L M.2 PCIe SSD adopts the PCIe Gen4x4 interface and supports SLC Cache. It delivers read/write speeds of up to 5,000/4,500MB/s . Compared with the PCIe Gen3 interface, the performance is more than doubled,and drastically enhances work efficiency.
Diversified optimization technology for stability,durability
It supports Windows TRIM optimization option and Low Density Parity Check Code (LDPC) , reducing wearing on SSD during high-speed read/write duties. It also features precise error correction capability, enabling MP44L M.2 PCIe SSD to operate at high speed with stability, durability, and reliability.
Supporting the latest NVMe1.4 standards
MP44L M.2 PCIe SSD supports the latest NVMe1.4 standards. Through NVM Sets, predictable latency mode (PLM), and the latest read recovery level (RRL) technology, wearing and latency on SSDs is reduced, expanding lifespan effectively.
S.M.A.R.T. monitoring software
The S.M.A.R.T. monitoring software exclusively developed by TEAMGROUP monitors product status at all times. Through fast and easy setting and inspection, it monitors product quality and performance.
Crystal Disk Mark / Terabyte Written
- 250GB Read/Write:up to 4,650 / 1,900MB/s / 200TBW
- 500GB Read/Write:up to 5,000 / 3,700MB/s / 300TBW
- 1TB Read/Write:up to 5,000 / 4,500MB/s / 600TBW
- 2TB Read/Write:up to 4,800 / 4,400MB/s / 1200TBW