Crucial MX500 1TB 3D NAND SATA 2.5 Inch Internal SSD, up to 560MB/s - CT1000MX500SSD1
- Pickup from New Mail
- New Mail Courier
- Pickup from the store
- Other transport services
- Cash upon receipt
- Bank transfer
- Privat 24
|Digital Storage Capacity
|Hard Disk Interface
|Data Recovery Service
|Hard Disk Form Factor
|Hard Disk Description
|Solid State Drive
|Internal Hard Drive
About this item
- Sequential reads/writes up to 560/510 MB/s and random reads/writes up to 95K/90K on all file types
- Accelerated by Micron 3D NAND technology
- Integrated Power Loss Immunity preserves all your saved work if the power unexpectedly gets cut
- Aes 256-bit hardware-based encryption keeps data safe and secure from hackers and thieves
- Crucial 5-year limited warranty
From the manufacturer
- Speed: Sequential reads/writes up to 560/510MB/s1
- Capacities: 250GB, 500GB, 1TB, 2TB, 4TB2
- Interface/Form Factor: SATA 6Gb/s 2.5-inch (7mm)
- Energy Efficient: 45x more energy efficient than a typical hard drive3
- Award Winning: 16+ awards from reviewers worldwide
Quality you can trust
Every time you turn on your computer, you’re using your storage drive. It holds all your irreplaceable files and it loads and saves almost everything your system does. Join more and more people who are keeping their family videos, travel photos, music and important documents on an SSD, and get the near-instant performance and lasting reliability that comes with solid state storage.
Upgrade with the Crucial MX500 SSD, a drive built on quality, speed, and security that’s all backed by helpful service and support. Even if you’ve never installed an SSD, don’t sweat it — our step-by-step guide walks you through the process to make installation easy.
Fly through everything you do
Start your system in seconds, load files almost instantly, and accelerate the most demanding applications with the Crucial MX500. Our dynamic write acceleration technology uses an adaptable pool of high-speed single-level cell flash memory to generate blistering speeds.
Store up to 4TB of data2
Save massive amounts of photos, music, and videos comfortably and securely. With fast access to your media, creations, and designs, you’re ready to share at the speed of your life.
Enjoy the efficiency of Micron 3D NAND
Our cutting-edge components are engineered from start to finish for efficiency. As a result, the Crucial MX500 uses only a minimal amount of power and still delivers a high cost-to- performance ratio — without needing a financing plan to pay for it. Experience a faster, cooler, and quieter computer in your home or business. You’ll wonder how you ever put up with a hard drive.
Upgrade with a drive you can count on
Backed by thousands of hours of pre-release validation, dozens of qualification tests, and a heritage of award-winning SSDs, the Crucial MX500 has been thoroughly tried, tested and proven. Secure your most important files on a drive with established dependability and the advanced features MX500 SSDs are known for.
Install with confidence
For many people, opening a computer and transferring data seems terrifying. That’s why we’ve made it easy in the step-by-step Crucial SSD Install Guide. Check it out before you buy, then install your own SSD quickly with everything transferred over successfully and hassle free.
Micron Quality — a Higher Level of Reliability.
Micron redefines what’s possible with innovative technology that shapes how we use data in all areas of life. Crucial’s unique integration with Micron means our memory and storage components are designed, tested, and refined at every stage of the production process.
- Typical I/O performance numbers as measured using IOMeter with a queue depth of 32 and write cache enabled. Fresh out-of-the-box (FOB) state is assumed. For performance measurement purposes, the SSD may be restored to FOB state using the secure erase command. System variations will affect measured results.
- Some of the storage capacity is used for formatting and other purposes and is not available for data storage. 1GB equals 1 billion bytes. Not all capacities available at initial launch.
- Active average power use comparison based on published specs of the 1TB Crucial MX500 SSD and the 1TB Western Digital Caviar Blue WD10EZEX internal hard drive. All other capacities of the Crucial MX500 SSD have comparable active average power consumption specs.
|Crucial P5 Plus SSD
|Crucial P3 Plus SSD
|Crucial P3 SSD
|Crucial MX500 SSD
|Crucial BX500 SSD
|500GB, 1TB, 2TB
|500GB, 1TB, 2TB, 4TB
|500GB, 1TB, 2TB, 4TB
|250GB, 500GB, 1TB, 2TB, 4TB
|240GB, 480GB, 1TB, 2TB
|Sequential Read Speed2
|Up to 6600MB/s
|Up to 5000MB/s
|Up to 3500MB/s
|Up to 560MB/s
|Up to 540MB/s
|Sequential Write Speed2
|Up to 5000MB/s
|Up to 4200MB/s
|Up to 3000MB/s
|Up to 510MB/s
|Up to 500MB/s
|Fast Gen4 NVMe storage for high-performance computing and hardcore gaming
|Designers, Editors, Creatives, gamers, and professionals with heavy workloads
|DIYers, casual gamers, professionals, and entry-level designers
|Professionals, upgraders & college students
|Universal, value-conscious users